We offer the VPN service as MPLS L3 VPN and IPSEC VPN.
MPLS L3 VPN
Thanks to its simple implementation into a common ICT environment and its wide range of use, the MPLS L3 VPN is suitable for covering the needs of voice, data and video communications. Dial Telecom will provide a detailed analysis of the customer’s communication needs and then suggests and implements the optimal MPLS L3 VPN deployment and configuration.
The MPLS L3 VPN service includes:
- access to the data network and the Internet through a single connection with guaranteed parameters
- Quality of Service (QoS) setting – enabling the guaranteed transmission of voice, video and other applications within a private network
- communication backed-up in the Dial Telecom backbone network
- all CPE secured
- hand-over interface on the Ethernet port of the CPE
- technical support for the provision of required configuration changes
IP VPN enables using connections to the Internet at multiple branches and also as a full-value secured private network. Communication from branch to branch within this network is based on the IP protocol. The Internet is used for the transfer of data; thus, branches can be connected anywhere in the world. The data is sent over the network using a secure encrypted tunnel, thereby making it impossible for it to be decrypted or altered during transmission.
The IPSEC VPN service includes:
- a virtual private network based on the IP protocol
- data transmission encryption via VPN using the IPSEC protocol
- installation, including technical equipment up to the handover interface at the customer
- the option of secured access to this network using the temporary IPSEC tunnel from a home computer
- 24/7 monitoring