The customer network protection against DDoS attacks is solved by using a combination of Dial Telecom´s hardware and software tools. In particular, it is a system which detects and evaluates anomalies in the operation of the customer network, which is implemented using the PeakFlow SP platform from Netscout. Reactive protection itself is then built on several key components. These consist of support for BGP FlowSpec and others in the Cisco ASR 9900 and Juniper MX backbone routers, as well as the Netscout TMS device (Threat Mitigation System).
The structured solution facilitates the filtering out of some types of unwanted traffic already in Dial Telecom backbone routers. Filtration at a significantly finer level can then be performed on the TMS device. It is possible to automatically apply a prepared template for traffic filtering in case of activity detection, which resembles a volumetric attack. Specific settings and tuning of such a template will be done in cooperation with Dial Telecom specialists.
The service includes access to a special web interface, which is secured via an encrypted VPN and SSL (https), where you can monitor volumetric security incidents involving the customer network, as well as enter and change specific measures against specific types of traffic.
Anti DDoS includes
- - Initial consultation of traffic analysis, setup and basic training
- Activation and operation of the DDoS protection
- Automatic cleaning according to pre-set rules or manual cleaning during an attack
- - Online access to an administrative interface using an encrypted VPN
- - Monthly reports by email
- - Optional advanced training suitable for full use of the system (for approx. 2 days)
- 24/7 customer support